The Request for Stipends to attend InnEdCO are due March 22nd, 2021. Applications will be accepted online.
Innovative Educator Stipend Goals
- Support conference attendance by teachers. Administrators need not apply. Recipients will attend the designated number of nights as requested in the applications.
- Increase the educational technological capacity in schools as documented by the recipient’s school administrator.
- The Innovative Education Grant committee will evaluate the success of the Stipend Program by the recipient’s responses to the post stipend survey; publicity within the school, district and/or community and by sharing stipend products on school, district or other online repositories, or digital media.
Applications will be reviewed based on the following criteria
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate well written applications that include compelling personal learning goals and a desire to share their learning with their colleagues
- Recipients will be established across urban and rural districts.
- Recipients will be selected based on financial need.
- Recipients will be selected to include a variety of veteran and new teachers
- Recipients will be selected based on various educational technology skill levels from novice to expert.
Congratulations to the 2021 Conference Stipend Winners