- ISTE Student and Educator standards and/or district plan must be part of the rationale for the Special Project grant.
- Funds are awarded to the school or organization’s grants department. Funds cannot be awarded to individuals.
- Funds cannot be used for grant administration purposes or IT services, however the value of these services can count towards in-kind matching funds.
- Funds can be used for clerical work or actual service provided for the project.
- A private corporation can be a partner as long as a qualified school organization is administering the grant.
- Upon completion of the special project you will be expected to submit evidence of the project’s impact.
If awarded a special project grant from the InnEdCO Endowment, you will need to verify non-profit status by providing:
- Charter (in the case of a Charter school)
- Proof of tax exempt status (if a public or private school)
- Federal Identification number and or Tax Exempt number
Please keep a copy of your Special Project Proposal for later reference.
Contact: email@example.com or email any of the following endowment committee members:
Mike Herr, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dan More, email@example.com
Kelly Sain, firstname.lastname@example.org